YMMV: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
- Game Breaker: The Plus and Minus Sceptres take literally all the trial-and-error elements out of synthesizing, and are pretty easy to get past a certain point, too.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Believe it or not, they managed to make Doctor Snapped even more horrifying.
- The extreme closeups of the Captain's ghost in Doubtback.
- RIGOR. MORTEX. Quite possibly the most hellish designed villain in the entire series. Especially when it uses a spell - its eye focuses in its center, spins around, and then SUDDENLY AND TERRIFYINGLY BECOMES BLOODSHOT AND SLAMS ITSELF ONTO THE GLASS, FILLING THE ENTIRE AREA. Jump Scare to the extreme.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Fusing anything S rank or above. Especially giant monsters.