- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: The amount of crap Takeshi suffers from chapter to chapter due to the women around him will pretty much frustrate readers whenever they're not being astonished at all the other crazy stuff that happens in this manga.
- Double Standard: Domina No Do lives and breathes this trope. If Takeshi was a woman this manga wouldn't have passed from the first chapter alone.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Takeshi/Kageri ( which is implied to have become canon in the ending). She's by far the best character in the manga, though admittedly she does not have much competition. To quote a reader:
"I think my standards for a good woman have dropped after reading this manga."
- Nightmare Fuel: Ayako is a cute, shy, pigtailed Meganekko who would normally be a member of a love triangle, or perhaps a heroine in a shoujo manga. In reality, she's a complete psychopath who makes Takeshi eat parts of her body (she put blood in the sausages she made for him, spit in the cookies she made, and filled the riceballs with her shaved pubic hair), drink his own urine, and wear a diaper so she doesn't have to untie him from the secret bedroom / shrine to him she has him chained to. Sleep tight!
- The Woobie: Takeshi, full stop. He's forced into an arranged marriage thanks to his parents financial difficulties, his fiance is a sadist rich girl tsundere who can't admit her feelings, his teacher mistakenly believes he's a murderer, nobody in his class likes him according to the "Get Well Soon" card he receives, and when he thinks he's found a normal girl it turns out that she's a psycho stalking yandere, who kidnaps him and goes to train in the mountains to come back and claim him after she's defeated.