YMMV: Dinosaur Train
- Author's Saving Throw: Utahraptor is initially mispronounced as "Ultraraptor" in early renditions of the "Dinosaurs A-Z" song. In a later episode the Conductor explains that this is simply his personal nickname for the genus and that the correct name is indeed Utahraptor.
- The main characters have significantly more anthropomorphic and outdated anatomy compared to most of the other animals, leading to speculation that their character designs were set in stone prior to involvement of scientific consultants. The Conductor having feathers under his hat may be an attempt to partially remedy this.
- Ear Worm: "Once upon a time there was a mom/ her name was Mrs. Pteranodon/ Sittin' on her..." ARGH GET OUT OF MY HEAD
- "So get up! SQUAWK! Get outside! Get into nature! Get into nature!"
- "I'm not the biggest dinosaur; in fact, I'm kind of tiny. I don't have teeth or scary claws, but it doesn't make me whiny…"
- "I can't explain, but I won't complain. I only know that I love trains!"
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A time traveling dinosaur train?
- Periphery Demographic: Among older paleogeeks.
- Ugly Cute: Baby eudromaeosaurs.