YMMV: Dino Squad
- Alternative Character Interpretation: They're all practically the same person, and very interchangeable with mostly informed characteristics, Caruso and Buzz being the exceptions, so each fan probably fills in the blanks in their own way.
- Cliché Storm: Oh, yes!
- Ear Worm: "I'm in! I'm in! I'm in the Dino Squad!"
- Evil Is Cool: Veloci.
- Evil Is Sexy: Victor Veloci in human form.
- So Bad, It's Good
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: Liam from the first episode of season 2, "The World According to Liam". Despite his Asperger's Syndrome setting him back a degree, he proves fundamental to solving the episode's mutant bee problem, and even learns the group's secret. Yet even though they sit together for lunch at episode's end, he never shows up or gets mentioned again that season. Had he did, he would have no doubt proven further useful in solving various episodes' problems in the future, and in addition, his debut episode's Aesop would have been better reinforced via consistency, and Liam himself would not have had the unfortunate fate of coming off as a mere Aesop plot device (and the show could have used more recurring characters aside from Fiona's sister).
- Not to mention he was made to be such an extreme exaggeration of autism that he wound up more irritating than endearing.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Teenagers turning into dinosaurs to fight evil? Cool! Wait, where's the fighting dinosaur action? And why are they talking about recycling?