YMMV for the Television/Radio program:
- Alternate Character Interpretation: A sketch on the radio show reveals that James Bond only sneaks into secret bases because he's a planespotter.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The sketch in which Amy Winehouse sings a parody of Rehab about wanting to get into the bathroom so that she can be sick because she's incredibly drunk. Not only because she later died of alcohol poisoning, but also because it emerged that she'd suffered with bulimia.
- Magnificent Bastard: Blair in the earlier seasons, before he was portrayed as Bush's stooge.
- Memetic Badass: Brian Perkins.
- Memetic Sex Goddess: Charlotte Green (Radio 4 announcer) and Fiona Bruce (TV newsreader and presenter.)
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Notably avoided for the most part due to their targets usually also being BBC productions, though there were a couple of exceptions.