- Broken Base: Between those who find these videos curious, slightly delirious; and those who bring it more attention : those who who find it artistically beautiful and moose and those who find it ugly and random.
- Crazy Awesome: Cyriak himself.
- Creepy Awesome: All of his animation is this. While horrifying and nightmare inducing, it's hard to deny how amazing it is.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Robogran". A description would fail to do it justice.
- Crosses the Line Twice: "a Christmas message from Cyriak" features Santa being impaled on a Christmas tree. Gorily. Followed by him popping out presents. Then a reindeer falling on him.
- Ear Worm: Some of the theme music for his videos, including "Meow Mix," "Welcome to Kitty City," and "Something."
- "Poo Pants". "You've got a poo in your pants pants pants!"
- And "My Territory".
- The song from his newest work "Chimpnology" also counts.
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory: Someone had suggested that "BeastEnders" was, in fact:
Clearly a critique of the way the British political system is run.
Cyriak: This film [Poo Pants] is at its heart an exploration of both personal and cultural themes, exposing our exploitative relationship with our environment on a personal level and, by extension, as a society or species. The poo in this sense is a symbol of the by-products of our capitalist consumerism, with Alan Titchmarsh reflecting the role of the media; alerting us, ridiculing us, perhaps even judging us - the media becomes a collective conscience that binds us to our own environmental mortality. The refrain of Titchmarsh is answered by our inability as a global society to take a truly global responsibility; as we continue to poo at Paul's we are nevertheless reminded that the poo is in fact very much situated in our own pants. ...And if you made it through that bullshit then your prize is a link to download the poo-pants song.
- Cyriak himself has parodied it.
- Faux Symbolism: Wait, might a Jesus cop and Cathedral and a Mosque kicking each others' asses actually mean something? Nah!
- Growing the Beard: Yellow Bridges is strange but beautiful.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One video on his channel is a recorded news story about him when he first started becoming famous. The reporter declares he has over "200,000" views on Youtube. Nowadays viral videos that get on the news tends to have views going into the millions.
- Nausea Fuel: In "The Spirit of Christmas", Santa's reindeer has a dangling appendage where his nose should be.
- Nightmare Fuel: Pick a Cyriak video at random.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs? Cyriak is well known for bizarreness of his videos.