YMMV: Cut The Rope
- Fridge Logic: The candies have to come in such a complicated string puzzle instead of being directly delivered to the monster...
- Fridge Brilliance: ...because the player would probably get his hand bitten if he handed it directly. Om Nom is a monster, after all...
- But in the first episode of Om Nom Stories, where Om Nom meets his new caretaker, a boy named Evan, he eats a candy directly out of Evan's hand. Evan doesn't get his hand bitten then.
- Goddamned Bats: The spiders that try to get to the end of a rope and steal the candy. This means that a rope with a spider is on a timer, forcing you to hurry if you want to keep your candy safe.
- It's Easy, so It Sucks: Some complain that the game is too easy on a whole - including obtaining all three stars in all the levels, no less.
- Scrappy Mechanic: Whoopie cushions can be one if you're playing on a small screen device without a stylus and have a hard time touching them accurately.
- That One Level: Quite a few of them. Especially if you're going for all three stars.
- Ugly Cute: Om Nom, natch.
- Well, not so much Om Nom himself, but his Stone Age ancestor qualifies...