YMMV: Curt Hennig
- Awesome Ego
- Bullying a Dragon: During the infamous "Plane Ride From Hell", Hennig (thoroughly sloshed at the time) saw fit to threaten BRRRROCK LESNARRRRRR during the latter's initial push.... on the plane. Brock, new to the business, couldn't make heads or tails of it, but his seating partner Paul Heyman said that if he didn't answer Curt's challenge, he would never live it down backstage. (What is this, prison?) Anyway, Brock beat him senseless and that was the end of it.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Was a heel throughout most of his career, but was still popular due to his incredible skill.
- Older Than They Think: CM Punk's stint as a commentator is very much like Hennig's when he was put on the Raw broadcast team with Vince McMahon while rehabbing an injury.
- So Bad, It's Good: WWF aired vignettes to promote the debut of Mr.Perfect, which showed him excelling at a variety of sports to a ridiculous extent and looking smug while doing it. The vignettes did work, however, as Perfect became one of the most hated heels in the company.
- Narm Charm: It was a dorky gimmick when you get right down to it, but Curt Hennig was one of the few men in the business, if not the only man, that could've pulled it off.
- His run with the West Texas Rednecks, specifically their song, "Rap is Crap."
- Suspiciously Similar Song: His classic WWF theme was a knock-off of Theme from Exodus.
- Too Cool to Live