Awesome: Curt Hennig
- Winning his first Intercontinental Title by defeating former two-time champion Tito Santana in a tournament final in 1990. He won his second title from Kerry Von Erich in 1991.
- His Heel-Face Turn in 1992, joining Randy Savage in a tag team match at Survivor Series 1992 against Razor Ramon and Ric Flair.
- Every WWF match he had with Bret Hart. Bret personally called Curt Hennig his favorite person to work with.
- Hitting The Henningplex (Perfectplex) on The Giant on an edition on Nitro!
- Most of those "perfect" vignettes. Well, even though they were edited pretty well, Curt did most of those things himself, including catching a hail mary pass that he'd thrown and bowling a perfect game.
- He also had real talent as a commentator and was responsible for nicknames that became commonplace such as Triple H for Hunter Hearst Helmsley.