YMMV: Call of Cthulhu
- Fan Nickname: Gnarly (Nyarlathotep), Buzz (any individual Mi-Go) ETs (Elder Things), etc.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: A French RPG publisher is retranslating sourcebooks and modules and publishing them as premium quality hardcovers with reworked interior art and layout, including several long out-of-print in English, for both Call and Delta Green, and is quite successful at it. The consensus among several English-speaking fan communities is that anyone literate in french should get these books, especially the 30th anniversary edition core book.
- Memetic Mutation: SAN check.
- "Cthulhu eats 1d4 adventurers per round."
- "You're dead. And crazy."
- IA IA CTHULHU FHTAGN!!!
- ARGH, MY EYES
- MAN THE HARPOONS
- Old Man Henderson, the man who "won" Call of Cthulhu.