Tropers Online: 5,000
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Call of Cthulhu
- Fan Nickname: Gnarly (Nyarlathotep), Buzz (any individual Mi-Go) ETs (Elder Things), etc.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: A French RPG publisher is retranslating sourcebooks and modules and publishing them as premium quality hardcovers with reworked interior art and layout, including several long out-of-print in English, for both Call and Delta Green, and is quite successful at it. The consensus among several English-speaking fan communities is that anyone literate in french should get these books, especially the 30th anniversary edition core book.
- Memetic Mutation: SAN check.
- "Cthulhu eats 1d4 adventurers per round."
- "You're dead. And crazy."
- IA IA CTHULHU FHTAGN!!!
- ARGH, MY EYES
- MAN THE HARPOONS
- Old Man Henderson, the man who "won" Call of Cthulhu.