Tropers Online: 2,807
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Books of Samuel
- Depending on the Artist: David, oh so very much.
- Ho Yay: David and Jonathan were like the Naruto and Sasuke for medieval Yaoi Fangirls.
- Values Dissonance: Basically, Saul lost his divine support after disobeying divine orders by being insufficiently thorough committing a genocide in which every man, woman, child and animal of the nation of Amalek was to be exterminated.
- What make this passage even worse is this story was used as late as the 1980s as a object lesson in obedience in teaching materials for North American childrens Sunday Schools.
- Wheelchair Woobie: Mephiboseth.