YMMV: Bomberman Generation
- Breather Boss: Blazing Hawk, made even more obvious since it comes just one level after Bomber Elite.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Constructor-X, whose intro doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny and a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Macekre/So Bad, It's Good: The voice acting.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: To the lukewarmly-received N64 games
- That One Boss: Bomber Elite. The majority of the fight he is literally invincible, and new players aren't likely to catch his patterns the first time.
- Beauty Bomber of all bosses can be this, since unless you have really good aim with your bombs they're VERY likely to hurt you when they blow up on her shields. To add insult to injury, her actual attacks are child's play to avoid.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Bomber Elite, due in part to his voice actor, a female, giving him a very feminine voice.