- Crowning Moment of Awesome: This lecture to a Deviantart Neo-Nazi.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The girl in Zombie Fans is rather popular.
- My Real Daddy: While the Luminous Big Kito Extrusion Nausea Maggots (aka Magboils) and Skilevaks (actually a name invented by a fan) may have started as cheap Halloween decorations, Wojcik has done more with them than whoever created them ever dreamed.
- Tear Jerker:
- His thoughts regarding the bullying and suicide of a young homosexual Deviantart user. He sounds legitimately shocked and infuriated that such hateful scum could thrive.
- The "Don't Get Spooked!" game is mostly humorously tongue-in-cheek. Even in the parallel twisted version of the hotel, there are things that are more odd than outright horrifying. But in the Dark World, there is one monster, Babymama, that is genuinely sad. She's a woman that cannot give birth to the dozens of fetuses trapped inside of her. The concept sounds gross but the accompanying text makes it tragic:
Babymama appears very pale.Babymama appears very lonely.Babymama is not well. She can never be well.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: In his review of Yu-Gi-Oh!'s "Worm" monsters, Wojcik mentions that this is why he never cared much for the anime: it focuses on people playing a card game rather than the bizarre and creative world that's hinted at within that card game.
- Ugly Cute: Some of the nightmarish things that show up are actually pretty adorable.