- Funny Moments: The High Priestess is on the phone with Russian mob boss Gorsky.
High Priestess: Mr Gorsky, when I kill, I kill for good.
Gorsky: Are you threatening me?
High Priestess: Bless your soul.
Gorsky: You'll need a nuke to kill me!
(Gorsky's security system detects an incoming missile)
- When a sinister doctor is examining Aurora in New York City, she remarks that he's a bad man. He nods in response.
- So Bad, It's Good: Vin Diesel dragging a shrieking, flailing, judgmental pseudo-Messiah across post-apocalyptic Russia, only to find out she's pregnant with psychic babies. Yeah. It has one of the most poorly explained/edited Gainax Endings outside of Japan, but it's still an entertaining Vin-Diesel-punches-people movie.
- Tear Jerker: The refugees drowning in the Bering Strait after the submarine closes its hatches on them. Also Aurora's preprogrammed death in childbirth.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Political?: In Babylon Babies an outlaw biker war in Canada is the result of two rival sects using criminals to wage surrogate war on each other; a metaphor for Third World conflict as a result of First & Second World rivalries.