Just another perfect day...1992-1995 animated series based on the stories of British children's author Beatrix Potter. Named after The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
This show provides examples of:
- Bunnies for Cuteness: The main characters are mostly cute bunnies designed to appeal to children.
- Civilized Animal
- Country Mouse
- Downer Ending: "The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck": Jemima escapes from the fox with the help of some decidecly uncivilized dogs (who never speak any human language, unlike the series' smarter characters); however, the dogs are hungry and go for food, as well. They end up eating Jemima's eggs before her eyes. She cries all the way back to the farm.
- Bittersweet Ending: The film then cuts into the future where she successfully hatches four chicks, made slightly sadder by the fact that it is 'only' four, implying that she laid more eggs.
- Framing Device: Live action segments featuring Niamh Cusack as Beatrix Potter.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Hugh Laurie, Pam Ferris, Patricia Routledge, and many others.
- Lethal Chef: Anna Maria in "The Tale of Samuel Whiskers".
- Protagonist and Friends
- Rascally Rabbit: Many of the rabbits are mischievous and prone to getting in trouble.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel