The Player's Guide To S.I.S.U.
is a fantasy gaming webcomic which chronicles the adventures of six main characters in a roleplaying game and their players, squabbling with the GM and otherwise getting in the way of story coherence.
This comic provides examples of:
- Action Girl:
- Kova, who may or may not be in charge, but can definitely take down any other PC.
- Erika seems like she's a fairly skilled combatant, but her focus is entirely on fanservice.
- Back from the Dead : In their first battle, Erika and Tarkka meet Sisukas, a bandit leader. And they kill him. In the team's first big battle, guess who's back?
- Heroic Wannabe: Anthony wants Kivi to be the Knight in Shining Armor, but he comes across as one of these most of the time. At least he's trying, right?
- Game Master: The story is driven by the GM, desperately trying to bypass his players' distractions.
- Gender-Equal Ensemble: The PCs: A female orc warrior, and Action Girls Erika and Kova. On the other side, Veitsi The Paladin, Kivi the cleric, and Varkaus the thief. Even the players are three girls and three guys... though the Game Master may unbalance that.
- The Paladin: Veitsi is, well... a literal Paladin. He doesn't always act like it, but he comes through in the clutch.