Webcomic / Parasite Galaxy
Parasite Galaxy is a supernatural horror/fantasy webcomic following the story of Hebiko, a magical snake girl
with psychotic tendencies and Matt, a high schooler unexpectedly pulled into the chaos that follows her. When Hebiko appears on Matt's hambuger one day, all sort of chaos breaks loose and bad guys are causing a ruckus. Luckily for Matt, his new acquaintance makes short—and bloody—work of them. Stirred by ambition, he begins to see the possibilities her considerable power opens up to him.
Read the webcomic here
Parasite Galaxy contains examples of:
- Action Girl: Celes Cubbage, Matts older sister is one of the elite agents of the imperial secret police and is packing a decent sized aresenal of weapons.
- Apocalypse Wow : Any planet Muucurion decides to show up on.
- Asshole Victim / Kick the Son of a Bitch: Hebiko killing all the gangsters in chapter 3
- Badass Adorable: Hebiko looks cute, but she can slaughter an army with her tail!
- Bland-Name Product: Taking cues from other popular anime, we have restaurants like Wc Donald's and Starducks.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Matt compares Hebiko's regard toward humans as being like a lion killing prey.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Gemini does this pretty blatantly in chapter 2
- Cool Bike: Geminis biotechnological space bike Coco Thunder.
- Cute Monster Girl: Hebiko is half-girl, half snake. She's more creepy than cute much of the time, however.
- Darker and Edgier: Chapter 3
- Eldritch Abomination: Muucurion
- Gorn: When Hebiko's in the fray, things get pretty bloody.
- Meaningful Name: Hebiko is Japanese for snake child, Raishomei means future illumination
- Super Spit: Hebiko can spit acid. It's not a pretty sight when it hits her victim.
- The Everyman: Subverted with Matt. He seems pretty ordinary by appearance, but he's actually ambitious and a bit dark.
- The Gunslinger: Celes rather likes her guns. She even sleeps holding one.
- Gainax Ending: Comic is still ongoing but the ending of the Tempura Panda arc had three characters figuring out they were all actually the same person who then became a duck made out of duct tape.