is a webcomic on ComicFury
about a series of hidden islands off the coast of the pacific coast with technology vastly surpassing that of the mainland. six college students were selected to go there, and all secretly tricked into coming. now they'll have to adapt to a land with futuristic technology in a modern mindset.
Isonacia provides Examples of:
- Afraid of Blood: Marcus states he can't stand blood
- Animesque: the art takes a few traits from anime such as the big eyes and the occasional Visible Sigh
- Artificial Intelligence: at least three have been introduced, Atlus, the Transportation and Maintenance Intelligence, Cale, The Brain dumped ruler of Isonacia, and Mary
- Brain Uploading: Cale did this to not die of old age back in the 80's
- Furry Fandom: Ben appears to be a furry, though it doesn't seem like he'd feel like talking about it
- Gaydar: Sarah Claims to have one of these
- Laser Blade: Subverted as the Plasma Club was designed to be this, but is not hot enough to cut through metal. it can, however, still horribly burn human skin
- Robotic Reveal: near the end of the prologue it's revealed that Mary is a robot
- Short Hair With Tail: Sarah sports this. the tail is her "special paintbursh"
- Six Student Clique: Sarah has decided that the main group are this, with Marcus as the Head, Jane as the Smart One, Mary as the Pretty one, Walter as the Mucle, Ben as the Quirk, and herself as the Wild One.
- There Is Only One Bed: the first chapter invokes this trope, with all the apartments having only one bed as part of a social experiment