Webcomic: El Vosque
This story took place in a kingdom called El Vosque. A kingdom full of life, full of death, with lots of trees. This story, as all good stories do, started with a murder. A simple murder, that only involved the assassin and the victim. A crime, nevertheless, with lots of ramifications. A murderer with a very simple weapon. A victim with lots of ramifications.El Vosque is a spanish fantasy webcomic written by Morán, better known by his other webcomic ¡Eh, Tío! (or maybe not so much anymore), and drawn by Laurielle. Launched in 2009, it is available in English  (although the story is less advanced) and is set in an original medieval fantasy universe.The comic begins with the murder of the Ancient Elm (seriously) followed by the police investigation and the political problems generated by its death.
Contains examples of:
- Action Girl: Calderilla Delicadelia / Cash Delicatelle and Amanda Kelva
- Always Identical Twins: Quent and The Cat also known as the murderer
- Bad Ass Book Worm: Quent Nitrate. He is alchemist, a specialist in explosives and still retains all extremities despite using his explosive marbles in combat.
- Badass Princess: Calderilla / Cash
- Dark Action Girl: Tarifa Bruttadonna
- Death by Falling Over: The murder twice (he got better)
- Delayed Reaction: Robert, he has three in the same scene one after another. The problem is when the whole blacksmith is going to explode and he is still thinking about the previous problem.
- Evil Plan: The ambassador has one.
- Evil Twin: The Cat is Quent's evil twin
- Guile Hero: Cirano
- Half-Human Hybrid: Flora Minor. She says her father is a tree. It remains unclear if it is adopted or is actually his daughter (ironically, it seems the latter) although we do not know for sure whether she is human or not.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: The elves's Improbably Aiming Skills tend to be directed towards elves.
- Lost in Translation:
- The alias of the Forest Guard. In the original spanish they called maderos which is the slang word for cops but it also means timbers.
- El bosque with letter B means The forest.
- One of the characteristic animals of El Vosque is the cerdílope which is the union of cerdo/pig and antílope/antelope.
- Chivalrous Pervert / Lovable Sex Maniac: Cuarto Pulgar
- Magic Is Evil: Unnatural magic is banned and persecuted. Natural magic is another thing.
- Moment Of Awesome: Cyrano's visit to the village of werecreatures. Look closely at the apple!
- Protection Mission: The tree is not the last target...
- Our Elves Are Better: Parodied and subverted. They think that but they aren’t so different except for being a lousy shooters and anthropophagous (well, actually not only eat human flesh, you understand what I mean)
- Our Fairies Are Different: They have wings, they are smalls but they seem not grant wishes unless you want to compete with Calderilla/Cash in a shot glasses tournament.
- Resurrective Immortality: The murderer. Not known as The Cat for nothing.
- Series Mascot: Calderilla/Cash when it is not Cerdílopein his woobie version.
- Pandering to the Base: the cerdilope apearance was brought on by popular demand following a Moment Of Awesome!