Webcomic / Blue Crash Kit
Blue Crash Kit!
is a Furry Webcomic
about a polyamorous trio of superheroes (the titular Blue, Crash, and Kit) and their adventures both as superheroes and as a family.Blue Crash Kit!
ran from 2005 to 2009 before a number of real life problems got in the way. There has been talk of reviving the comic
It can be read on Rob Hamm's website here
Blue Crash Kit! contains examples of the following tropes
- Author Avatar - Loosely, but the trio are based on author Rob Hamm and the two women in his life.
- Badass Adorable - Kit
- Battle Cry - To Blue's chagrin, his use of Kit's new one (see the page quote) got caught on camera.
- Butt-Monkey - Blue
- Cute Clumsy Girl - Kit
- The Cutie - If it has "cute" in the trope name, assume it's in this comic and that it applies to Kit.
- Green Furred Space Bunnies
- Highly Visible Ninja - Pink Ninja is not so much a ninja as, well... Kit. In a ninja costume.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!
Kit: Aw, man. This is just like when you wouldn't lemme bring the kitties home.
Crash: They were tigers, Kit.
Kit: But they liked me!
Crash: They were afraid of you.
- Must Have Caffeine - "Blue's not allowed to make coffee until he's already had some."
- Noodle Incident - Insurance took care of them.
- Occidental Otaku - According to Rob, this is the reason for
Enigma Pink Ninja using such a bad fake accent and being, well, Pink Ninja.
- Petting Zoo People
- Playing with Fire - Crash's powers include this and flight
- Shapeshifter Baggage - Kit's shapeshifting powers allow her to assume the shape of any animal (her two extremes as of the current point in the story being a gerbil and a siberian tiger). Though behaving like said animal... not so much.
- Tempting Fate -
Blue: I wish we were superheroeing instead of shopping. It's safer.
EEEEE! HALP! SAVE US!
- Voluntary Shapeshifting - Kit has the power to assume the form of any animal she's spent enough time studying up close