Webcomic: Amazing Super Powers
Amazing Super Powers is a dark and terribly humorous gag per (update) day webcomic by Wes and Tony. Occasionally the comics are part of a mini-story, though usually they are able to stand on their own.Compare Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal and The Perry Bible Fellowship.
Amazing Super Powers contains examples of:
- Alt Text
- Bestiality Is Depraved: I'm married to an actual tortoise.
- Black Comedy
- Bonus Material / Deleted Scene: A hidden '?' outside the upper right corner of the comic often shows a bonus comic that continues the joke in some way.
- The older ones don't have this, however, so, by clicking the '?', you get to hang out with a smelly caveman.
- Dating Catwoman: Has downsides after you get married.
- Finger in the Mail: One strip makes a gag out of reassembling a kidnapped child as detectives are delivered more and more severed appendages in the mail.
- Fridge Horror: in-comic example
- Invisible Jerkass: This one but to another invisible person.
- Let Him Choose: This comic.
- Magic Map / Reality Changing Miniature: This map leading to tragic consequences.
- Nepotism: A decidedly clear-cut example.
- Nonindicative Name
- One-Two Punchline: the bonus panel.
- Onion Tears: subverted here.
- Poke in the Third Eye: Literally.
- Pun: Here.
- Recurring Character: The grumpy fish named Wade, most noticeably.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Split-Screen Phone Call: Here, lampshaded.
- Thought Bubble Speech: Used by fish, here.
- Uncatty Resemblance: This man and his cat.
- Where's Waldo?: Here.