RewatchResetReplay is a general humor channel. Started in July, 2013 by Kash, Max, and Zane, its creator-base has extended to include Stanley and Tyler. The main videos posted on the channel are Dramatic Readings (featuring fanfics such as Pokémon: Attack of Mewtwo, The Spiderses, and some works by Hans Von Hozel) and Let's Plays (with games such as Halo: Combat Evolved and Pikmin being subjected to general tomfoolery).
Tropes Found in Rewatch Reset Replay
- Angrish: Zane, from sheer excitement, during his Grand Theft Auto V and The Seventh Son trailer reviews.
- Bears are Bad News: Mentioned by Zane in his The Seventh Son trailer review:Zane: Bears are like, awesome.
- Beat: Used in various dramatic readings when there is a large quantity of ellipses, such as in Pokémon: Attack of Mewtwo:Zane: ................................CLONE!
- Big "SHUT UP!": Zane during the aptly titled Webkinz Blooper: Shut Up.
- Brief Accent Imitation: Used repeatedly by Kash, his favorite imitation being that of Christopher Walken.
- Buffy Speak: Used many times, most notably in the trailer reviews.
- Fanboy: Zane during his Grand Theft Auto V and The Seventh Son trailer reviews.Zane: Oh my god this game is so good it's making me, like, hyperventilate.
- Flat Joy: Kash, at the beginning of the Pokémon: Attack of Mewtwo reading:Kash: Yay, awful fanfic...
- Large Ham: Zane, during the Bohemian Rhapsody Lip-Sync.
- Precision F-Strike: Max, at the end of the Halo: Combat Evolved Bloopers: Sound Test.
- Person as Verb: A version of this with the Dorito Blooper.
- Rage Quit: Done by Kash at the end of the Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels.
- Running Gag: In the Halo: Combat Evolved Let's Play, Zane's Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Skype ringtone. Also Kash's Christopher Walken impersonation in other videos.
- Smash Cut: Unintentionally used in early fanfic readings due to problems with Bandicam.
- Subverted Kids Show: The Powerpuff Girls, according to Kash, due to it's inclusion of "blood and stuff".
- Testosterone Poisoning: The Grand Theft Auto V trailer review, to the point where even yoga is only for "hardcore" people.