- Getting screwed over, one film at a time.
- 10 - Inject It Into My Veins
- 9 - Harem Brigade
- 8 - Abduct A Friend
- 7 - Bargain Bin
- 6 - Late Night Double Feature
- 5 - Meh...
- 4 - You Should Be Ashamed
- 3 - Turd Blossom
- 2 - Why Have You Forsaken Me?
- 1 - Raging Torrent of Dick
- Art Evolution: While the artwork for the emotion pictures for the Round Table members hasn't been updated, you do see them in higher quality than in earlier videos, there are more emotion pictures, and the audio quality has impoved significantly.
- Berserk Button: If Kora watches a bad movie use a quote from an all-time classic movie, he gets angry.
- Caveman's Berserk Button is time paradoxes.
- Brick Joke: the whole evilBay thing becomes this. First in their very first review, which was for Spider-Man,Kora: Now, where do you get something like [the "thriller" bombs]? eBay?Caveman: evilBay.Kora: Do your enemies still posess an annoyingly large amount of flesh? Help them shed those unwanted organs with the Thriller Bomb. evilBay. Buy. Sell. Kill. evilBay. For all of your villianous needs. Warning: May cause postmortem dancing.
Caveman: the villian has an SUV! But the cops have a smart car!?Kora: evilBay had a special rebate discount.
- Later in their Time Cop review:
Caveman: I actually thought that the Max Payne movie was... better than you guys were saying. But I can't come up with a single reason why.Jimmy Esco: (pats Caveman on the back) I've been there.Caveman: Don't touch me.
- And there's the "Don't touch me" gags.
Jimmy Esco: DON'T TOUCH ME!!
- Then in Resident Evil, upon learning that Anderson directed AVP:
- Color-Coded Characters: Each member of the round table has a color to represent him: green for Kora, red for Birdy, blue for Caveman, and yellow for Jimmy Esco.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Kora's fanboy rage over Constantine's straying from the Hellblazer comics.
- Cute Mute: Ele, the guest reviewer for their The Princess Bride review.
- Deadpan Snarker: All of them
- Department of Redundancy Department: At the beginning of their 2011 prequel to The Thing (2011). This is even lampshaded.Kora: The difference between The Thing and The Thing is that The Thing comes before The Thing... (beat) I hate the title of this movie.
- Fake Brit: Caveman does this whenever he puts on an ocular.
- Fan Nickname: They call Peter Fargenson "Moving scar" and Max Walker "Mullet Man."
- Genre Savvy: When reviewing the 2011 prequel to The Thing (2011), Birdy pointed out a nasty habit in modern horror movies that he personally dubbed "Horror Stupidity Syndrome." He and Caveman explained it to be when a character in a horror movie gets the Idiot Ball in order to set up a jump scare.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: During their Spider-Man 3 review, they made captions making an "Emo Montoya" joke. After reviewing that film, they really did review The Princess Bride.
- Idiot Ball Lampshading: In addition to the Horror Stupidity Syndrome mentioned above, Caveman also mentioned one such scene from the 2008 remake of The Andromeda Strain.Caveman: There's one scene that had me question his intelligence. He's been running from the military for most of the second half of the series. And then he sees a bunch of military choppers flying overhead. And what's his first thought? "Ugh, let's wave them down and see if they come get us." What the HELL!?!? Sign your own death warrant, my friend.
- Nightmare Retardant: Caveman considered The Thing (2011) prequel's use of CGI to be this. He said he was actually laughing out loud as he watched it. Birdy agreed with him, but he did praise the few-and-far-between practical effects.
- Running Gag: While they reviewed Hellsing, "jurisdiction" became this gag.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Caveman delivers this to the makers of the 2011 Thing prequel.Caveman: I have one thing to say to anyone who knows someone or is themselves directing a movie: if I am laughing at your monster, you fail. If I am laughing at the scenes that are supposed to make me piss my pants, you have failed. Go back and redo it. You're not making a comedy, you're not even making a horror comedy. You are making a horror... MOVIE! I'm supposed to be holding on to the edge of my seat. My knuckles bone white. My pants soaked. That is what I want from a horror movie and I haven't seen that in years!