Web Video: Deja View
Ed Glaser, the founder of Dark Maze Studios, reviews foreign films that bear a striking resemblance to some more famous films made in the US.The reviews are unique in that Glaser does not critique the films, but compares the differences between the remake and the original and how this reflects on the cultures.Can be found at ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com, Dark Maze Studios' website, or Blip.tv.
- Awara Paagal Deewana
- Süperman Dönüyor
- L'Ultimo Squalo (aka The Last Shark)
- O Trapalhão No Planalto Dos Macacos
- Aabra Ka Daabra
- Computer HaekJeonHam PokPa DaeJakJeon
- Turist Ömer Uzay Yolunda
- Masoyiyata Titanic
- 3 Dev Adam
- La Totale! (A remakesploitation analysis by Benzaie)
- Ator L'Invincibile
- Kartal Yuvasi
- 3-D Movie: The episode on the 3-D movie Aabra Ka Daabra was filmed with a Aiptek 3-D pocket cam.
- Foreign Remake: The subject of the show.
- Guest Host: Allison Pregler guested to discuss King Kong Escapes and Time of the Apes.
- Pixellation: Done in the water bed scene on A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master on the Mahakaal episode.
- Pun-Based Title: Based on deja vu.
- The Smart Guy: Because of his foreign film background, Ed is usually brought in as a guest to explain historical context on other Channel Awesome reviews, including some for The Cinema Snob and Obscurus Lupa. This occasionally backfires, such as the time when the Snob asked Ed to provide the history on the other Turkish E.T. movie, and he just starts making stuff up as he goes along because there's nothing written about it.
- Video Review Show
- Web Original