The Meth Minute 39 provides examples of:
- Blatant Lies: The Meth Minute 39... For Kids episode!
- Crowning Moment of Funny
- Deranged Animation: The Meth Minute 39,000 dips into this.
- Have a Gay Old Time: The title makes one think of crystal meth. On second thought, Dan probably knew this.
- Memetic Mutation: Episode One, "Internet People," is basically a flash music video listing dozens of these. Given the viewcount it seems too have become one itself.
- Serious Business: The Music Nerds, about... music.
- So Unfunny, It's Funny: A few here and there, notably present in The Meth Minute 39,000.Announcer: "Fire Cat!"Lady: *is standing next to flaming cat* Hi, kitty. What are you doing? Don't be on fire, okay?
- Spin-Off: Nite Fite was given its own series after The Meth Minute 39 concluded.