1) Clark and Lois are married and she knows Clark is Superman. 2) There are robots operating at the Fortress of Solitude. He had one in Superman: Doomsday, so he might have made more and with different designs by the time of Superman vs. the Elite. He might have gave the original robot a new body as well, and he was the one who flew Lois to England and back to Metropolis.
- May I add one thing, the theme tune is the same.
- Alternativly all of the animated superman movies form a single timeline
- Doomsday (Superman tells Lois) (Toyman dies)
- Public enemies (new Toyman)
- Apocalyps (enter Supergirl)
- Unbound (Clark proposes to Lois)
- Vs the elite (Lois and Clark are living together if not married)
- Batman is also watching the news, and is probably reminded of what the Joker said.