Seth is gay.Nearly half of all his dialogue is "Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?" and is insanely jealous when Evan spends time with anyone other than him. And then when he carries him home...
- Futhermore, Evan is aware of Seth's repressed sexuality, which is why he's so eager to go to college with Fogell instead.
- And the dicks.
- Also, in the unrated version, we have this line:
Evan: I mean, it's not like we do everything together.
Seth: I gotta take a piss. Come on Evan, my dick isn't gonna shake itself!
- The "ten percent of kids do it" line about obsessively drawing penises sounds remarkably similar to the rumor that 10% of people are gay.
- Or Bi the Way. Although the reasons previously given can't be ignored, he does seem to be genuinely attracted to Jules.
The cops are Seth and Evan from the future.They've come into the past to help guide the three main characters in a coming of age story, as well as helping to strengthen Seth and Evan's friendship (particularly notable when they forces Seth and Evan to hold hands).
- Seth and Evan never mention their surnames, nor do Michaels and Slater ever mention their given names. Fogell could have perceived the fact that they have the same surnames as a coincidence, and he probably never asked the officers their given names. If this theory is true, then that makes Slater's expression when looking at Fogell's fake ID all the more meaningful. It would also mean that it is possible that Becca is the woman whom Slater married before he found out that she was "an actual whore." Unless he met Becca during paintball in elementary school, which is very unlikely, Becca cannot possibly be Slater's second wife.
If Jimmy's brother had been onscreen, he would have been portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg.Because people believe that he and Michael Cera look alike.