In A Good Day to Die Hard, John McClane will be fighting Klingons.
I mean, come on! It's all there in the title!
Tony and Karl in the first film had a gay incestuous relationship
In addition to Karl being an Ax-Crazy sociopath
with a Hair-Trigger Temper
, he and his brother were also lovers and that's why Karl was so devastated by Tony's death.
John Maclane has Saiyajin Blood in his veins.
Well, it makes sense if you consider the following statements.
"The stronger the enemy, the stronger we become."
"When brought back to life from the brink of death, our battle prowess multiplies exponentially."
Now, let's take a look at Johnny.
- He was basically a glorfied shopping mall cop. Then along came terrorist veterans of the fiercest battlefields of 1980's Earth.
- He was absolutely shredded into a bloody mess by these bastards, barely coming out in one piece after each confrontation.
- And yet he not only (barely) survived, but DEFEATED all of them.
- "Glorified shopping mall cop"? He was an NYPD detective, and a Lieutenant at that.
- 3 years later, the hero of Nakatomi Towers is able to dispatch multiple veterans of the Persian Gulf War completely unscathed. It takes a master Martial Artist like Colonel Stuart to actually bring him down, and even then only barely.
- They weren't Gulf War veterans. Die Hard 2 was made two years after Die Hard and a full year before the Gulf War. Colonel Stuart, Major Grant and a few others are old enough to have served in Vietnam. If anything, they're likely veterans of Grenada and Lebenon.
- Another 3 years later: FIVE Veteran soldiers + Jonnny in an elevator = 5 Dead Veteran Soldiers and one PERFECTLY FINE Johnny.
- FIFTEEN years later? Kills a helicopter bristling with heavy-artillery by ramming a car into it.
Johnny faces progressively stronger opponents, gets shredded into pieces each time, somehow comes back alive
and is stronger afterwards.
Just in time to face the next EVEN MORE powerful opponent.
And as his Saiyajin nature awakens by Die Harder
the ONLY times he's shown to be happy
is when he is in battle brutally killing enemies: He is otherwise bitter angry and morose ALL the time, like Vegeta or ANY Saiyajin who is deprived of a strong enemy to fight for extended periods of time.
- He also has saiyan blood since he ages slow (Saiyans have a prolonged youth because they are a warrior race only after all...or Vegeta said something like that) This is why he can still kicks some serious asses being 58 years old...sooo...is Rocky a Saiyan too??? (to be confirmed in "Rocky 7"!!!)
The Big Bad
of the upcoming "A Good Day to Die Hard" is the son of Hans Gruber
It would be keeping with the pattern of every odd-numbered DH movie having a member of the Gruber family as the main villain.
- FAIL!!! (I also betted on Patrick Stewart as one of the villains...so we are even XD)
- I think all of us was waiting for Stewart as a Russian Army General villain...damn he would had really fitted in that role...
Same surname after all....
The kid that Al Powell shot prior to the first movie was none other than Steve Urkel
Just try and say that the little snot ball didn't have it coming...