Visual Novel: Quest Twilight Prince Prophecy Chronicals
Her name is Donna. Just a normal girl, actually. Twilight Prince's Prophecy Quest Chronicals
Except that... she is the Messiah.
is an epic Otome Game
detailing a lone girl's journey into the wilderness of magic, mystery and intrigue, including seeing the Seven Wonders of the World and perhaps finding love. The main plot revolves around saving the world as everyone needs your help, though.Download it here.
This visual novel contains examples of:
- Adorably Precocious Child: Ebert Lightsaber.
- Asian Speekee Engrish: Ebert's voice is a terrible Chinese stereotype. Bonus points as the voice actor is actually Chinese but doesn't actually speak like that.
- Big Bad: Kruella. The Man Behind the Man is revealed to be Heraaaalllldddd!!!
- Bilingual Bonus: The indecipherable bunch of gibberish that Ebert says during his first meeting is actually really muddled Mandarin. The translation is as follows:
Donna: Hello Ebert. My name is Donna.
Ebert: I don't want to talk to you, go away, go away, go away, go away, go away.
Donna: Why you no talk?
Ebert: Mind your business, shoo, shoo. I'm busy studying.
Donna: Oh well it's okay... Nobody forcing you to talk.
- Blatant Lies: All the false promotion for the visual novel.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Le plot twist! Kruella is not the real evil villain; there was somebody controlling her. She used to be normal girl and her name was Katherine.
- Easily Forgiven: Herald if Donna decides to go with him
- Expy: Why does Abel Cain have Edward Cullen's face?!
- Fail O'Suckyname: A few. Ebert Lightsaber, Mario Jonkons, Abel Cain, and apparently Donna Violette used to be called Ponna Tiolette.
- Faux Action Girl: Donna. So she gets all the powers from her twilight subordinates, but they still do all the protecting.
- Kaleidoscope Hair: For no fathomable reason. Donna's hair keeps changing from a grayish brown to full-blown pink, while Ebert's can be green or brown.
- Large Ham: Everyone, but most notably Benjamin.
- Messianic Archetype: Donna is called the "Messiah" by all the boys because she is prophesied to be the one to save their dimension, Phantasia.
- Multiple Endings: As would any VN...:
- Nonstandard Game Over: If you choose to run away from Mario and Ebert's fights, you get killed suddenly by Kruella.
- Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies: Apparently Donna choosing Benjamin causes everyone else to die spontaneously.
- No Ending: For not picking any boy available.
- Narm: In-Universe, the voice actors actually tried to make them as Narmy as possible just for comical effect.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Donna has pink hair (in certain frames) and is supposed to be a good and sweet girl.
- So Bad, It's Good: In-universe, the basis for the entire story.
- The Man Behind the Man: It's Heraallllllddddd!
- Wicked Cultured: When Herald was revealed to be the villain, he reappears dressed in a smart Victorian gothic suit and lounging on a plush sofa decorated with red and black.
- Wide Eyes and Shrunken Irises: Kruella's expression is permanently stuck like this.