Video Game: The Con
The Con is a fighting game for the Sony PSP. It was developed by a Japanese company called Think & Feel and published by Sony. It takes on an urban flair with an emphasis on betting, with the ability to throw matches, but making them look convincing.
- Afro Asskicker: KFJ
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Also KFJ.
- Attract Mode: One introduces some of the major characters of Story Mode, the other just shows random CPU-controlled fights.
- Character Customization: You design the fighter used in Story Mode.
- Death-or-Glory Attack: Pretty much all of the Throws and Super Moves.
- Ditto Fighter: Mask fights using whatever style your character uses. By beating him with a character that uses a style on Hard, you unlock the version of Mask that uses that style.
- Evil Albino: Possibly Mask. It's not confirmed that he's evil, but he's the final boss of Arcade Mode.
- Extremity Extremist: Taekwondo fighters use no punches, Street Boxers use no kicks.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Among the popular voice actors in the game are Bob Papenbrook, Grant George, and Doug Erholtz.
- Mentor Occupational Hazard: Reina, who gets you into the fighting circuit and teaches you the ropes, gets shot to death half-way through the game.
- Old Master: Master Zu
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Boneyard: "Reina and I were tight, but not in the funny way everybody thinks!"