Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 is a 1998 vehicular combat game developed by SingleTrac released exclusively for the PlayStation 1. It is a Spiritual Successor to the Twisted Metal franchise.
- Aliens Are Bastards: Both the tourist alien and the unlockable character are.
- Arrow Cam: The Prowler missiles are manually guided by the player. It's extremely difficult to maneuver one into an enemy though, so tapping the fire button twice will cause it to auto-lock on, at the cost of half the damage points.
- Boss In Mooks Clothing: The first boss, Goliath, appears at first as a normal enemy. When you destroy the enemy, it turns into the steamroller.
- Crapsack World: A post-apocalytptic pile of crap, run by a disgusting Mega Corp. run by a very Fat Bastard that's turned everything that's not radioactive into The Theme Park Version.
- Expy: Ratman is this to Batman. His vehicle, "Intruder", heavily resembles the Batmobile.
- Fan Disservice: The SoCal level features paintings of Big Daddy in a speedo, and it's wrong.
- Game-Breaking Bug: In the Area 51 level, if you plant an upgraded RLB behind the crashed saucer, teleport to the moon, and detonate it, the Earth will blow up (taking the moon with it) and you'll be suspended in weightlessness with infinite upgraded weapons.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar:
- Everything about Richard Biggs and his vehicle.
- The plane in the So Cal level with the "Porn Stars" banner.
- The weapon that ejects tourists is called the "premature ejectulator".
- LAX airport is now called "XLAX". For those not familiar with this, Ex-Lax is a laxative.
- Humongous Mecha: The Big Bad drives one for the final boss fight.
- Jerk Ass: All of the tourists, minus the superhero.
- No Fair Cheating: If you beat the game with a vehicle unlocked by a cheat code, Mad Jack will tell you to try again, "this time without using a ringer!"