A DSiWare game by WayForward. Could be a described as a platformer/puzzler hybrid as your goal is to reach the level's exit (a froggish Fishman) in each level which you must accomplish through flipping (hence the title) from the top and bottom screens to get past various obstacles.It was followed up by Mighty Milky Way and Mighty Switch Force!
This game provides examples of:
- Collapsing Lair: The last level will start blowing up once you finish it.
- Everythings Cuter With a Jetpack Kitten and Cow Calfs: They essentially act as the game's "keys."
- Excuse Plot: No explanation for why Alta and her gang are flipping through dimensions but one really isn't needed anyway.
- Fish People: The above mentioned fishman.
- Gainaxing: Alta, the heroine does this with her butt when climbing ladders. Due to the style of the sprites, it is quite goofy.
- I Am Not Weasel: The Fishman is easily mistaken for a frog and even makes a rather froglike ribbit.
- Invisible Block: One of the screens in the final level has you navigating on these. The trick is that the preview screen is also acting as the path for the current screen. Stay within the blocks that are showing in the next screen.
- Layered World: You flip between them as said above.
- Locked Door: In many levels, the player needs to find calfs and a kitten for the fishman to teleport you out.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: The calfs Alta have to collect are literally called pig-or-cows for a reason.
- Nintendo Hard: Many of the later stages are extremely difficult. Almost enough to warrant tossing your DSi/3DS out the window.
- No Antagonist: There's no real enemies out to get you. Spikes, flipping into objects, and the like will kill you many times though.
- Smooch of Victory: Alta gives one to the Fishman at the end of each level as well as in the ending.
- Spikes of Doom: Needless to say, avoid these.
- Tele-Frag: You die if you flip into a wall.