Video Game: Immor Tall
An alien life form comes to Earth, and is raised by farmers... No, this isn't his story, this happens in the middle of a war.Play it here. Grab some tissue, you might need them.
- Bittersweet Ending: In the endings where the family lives, the Alien dies from protecting the family, and the daughter and mother weep before leaving.
- The ending where the Alien leaves so the family can live can also be seen as this, although it's much less sad.
- The Dev Team Thinks of Everything: If one family member is left, their reaction is individual, and affects the ending in some way. The daughter cries to the point she freezes to death; the son just marches on; the father cries for a moment and leaves; the mother does the same as the daughter.
- Downer Ending: If you let the family die.
- Heroic Sacrifice: In the best ending. See Bittersweet Ending above.
- Mickey Mousing: The bullets that hit the alien distort the melancholy tune that plays.
- Multiple Endings: Depending on if you decide to help the family, leave, or let the family die.
- Snow Means Death
- Stone Wall: The alien cannot attack, but he sure can absorb lots of damage. Unfortunately, there is a limit to that.
- Video Game Caring Potential