You did it! I knew you could do it! You are the star that was born to fight!iPhone App Games can't contain nudity and sex. Arodius tries to push that envelope to its maximum. Arodius is a "dual stick action shooter" with Stripperiffic enemies and a Stripperiffic hero. The bosses lose armor as they lose health. They have more health on high difficulties and therefore have more stages of Clothing Damage.The game itself is Nintendo Hard with the odds severely stacked against the player and technical issues that make it even worse. Good luck trying to get your ecchi.
— Anonymous Stripperiffic Angel who is presumably Arodius.
This game contains examples of:
- Clothing Damage: As the main draw of the game the bosses lose armor as they lose health.
- Gainaxing: After removing about two or three layers of armor from each boss.
- Gratuitous English: Considering the game's synopsis is better written than the character's lines, there really is no excuse.
- Never Trust a Trailer: The screen shot at the bottom shows a near-naked defeated boss saying her sisters will get revenge on the main character... they neglected to mention that you can see this only on Nightmare Mode. So if you spent a good deal of time on easy, well... use your imagination.
- Nintendo Hard: Easy mode is a challenge enough... Nightmare mode has swarms of monsters flying at you at speeds you can't even match, and when you shoot at them, you slow down. Huh.
- And HOW. You know when your opponent is about to be defeated by how much armor they wear, where one boss has to use a hand bra just to cover up while still swinging a sword! And even before you start dishing damage to them, some bosses still will show some thigh before the armor starts to fall apart.
- Also, if your character is defeated, a short screen shows with her sitting flat on the ground, blushing, with some armor removed.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: Imagine this scenario. The Japan based level 4 contains a Ninja boss. She's so bouncy that it shows through her armor at full health. Now then, also imagine that there are 10 rounds of enemies with several mini-bosses on the penultimate round. Now, imagine that a certain type of these enemies is extremely fast...and now, imagine that the character's speed will noticeably lag whenever multiple enemies appear onscreen. Now then, cue round 10, where your character will LAG TO THE EXTREME while every other monster is flying towards you at an extremely fast speed. Yeah, you will most likely not survive. And if you do, have fun with the boss fight that immediately follows.