Tropers: The Music Fool
Hey. I'm The Music Fool. I've troped for awhile, but just recently started contributing. I love music, obviously. I enjoy Queen, The Beatles, and video game music, especially that of Nobuo Uematsu, the latter example one I feel is under-appreciated. If John Williams can be a household name, why not Uematsu-sama? I read manga, watch anime, read books, listen to music (duh), and play JRP Gs. I play in my school orchestra (cello). I am a Finn and a Yooper. Deal with it *cue shades*. I have put my name on What Are the Contributors' Real Names? and my hometown on Where Are You From?. We're all friends here, right? Besides, I've done nothing shameful on this wiki. Yet.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Incurably so. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to try.
- Deadpan Snarker: I've been known to indulge from time to time.
- Encylopedic Knowledge: On a few subjects. Such as Pokémon.
- Game of Nerds: I am a proud supporter of the Detroit Tigers.
- Gentleman and a Scholar: Or so I like to think.
- Grammar Nazi: In some ways, especially pertaining to Latin grammar ('media,' not 'mediums,' 'personae,' not 'personas').
- Nerd: Love of Sci-fi/Fantasy? Check. Love of books? Check. Love of video games? Quadruple-check. Socially awkward? Unfortunately, check. I am heavily introverted. My greatest nerd achievement is making a Lord of the Rings reference via Pokémon.
- Significant Birthdate: Possibly, I was born on a Friday the 13th.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Probably the most applicable trope on this site. Other than, ya know, nerd.