Tropers / Ryochi Mayeabara
A Troper who likes to watch anything that is good as well as laugh at anything that is either So Bad, It's Good
or just godawful
. He hates seeing wasted potential and loves watching ignorance in the Internet (not contrasting opinions, there is a difference which many people tend to forget at times).
He also likes reviewing.
Aliases in other sites:
Bfwesh in Deviantart (Learning how to draw so that he can become an animator)
Ryochi Mayeabara in youtube (just for the sole reason of commenting)
Linninn in Fanfiction.net (wants to work on writing skills)
first half of Naruto
(gave up on Ninja War Arc)
first part of Bleach
(Gave up as soon as he saw Ichigo turn into a Vasto Lorde)
Hunter × Hunter
Higurashi: When They Cry
(following Manga cause it's better)
Attack on Titan
(Mediocre but enjoyable)
"Shit Farts Online
Rest of Bleach
Rest of Naruto
The My Little Pony
List still in development.....
Ryochi Mayeabara contains examples of the following tropes:
- The Cynic: After many incidents in life and time in FF.net, he believes that there are lots of ignorant people in the Internet and in Real Life....
- Also thinks that the idea of there being a perfect anything is absolute horseshit.
- Seeing the Brony fanbase just confirms his theory
- The Idealist:....But he thinks that there are a few nice people worth giving a damn about.
- Break the Cutie: His time in FF.net, and a few incidents in Real Life was this for him.
- Irony: He hates ignorance but looking back on a few of his posts, he thinks that he can be a bit ignorant himself.
- Greyand Gray Morality: Loves seeing this in animated series and thinks this about people in general.
- Eldritch Abomination: Thinks this about Sword Art Online.
- Exposition: He sees this in too many Shonen anime.
- Sturgeon's Law: Truly agrees that 90% of everything is shit.
- Fanservice: Finds it annoying to see in anime, ESPECIALLY during dramatic moments.
- Deadpan Snarker: Very much so.
- Fatal Flaw: Has many but Pride is the most glaring.