Where to begin?
. You can call me Iname
I'm in college, make music, draw, and Tv Tropes have ruined my life
So what does Iname associate with himself?
- Black Comedy: An encyclopedia of it, to boot.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Taking this to Refuge in Audacity levels.
- Comedic Sociopathy: No one is safe.
- Cool Mask: I can make a ninja mask from a T-Shirt.
- Crazy Awesome: To be brief, I work at a haunted house, I play a bass and an electric guitar, and once, just to prove how batshit insane I am, I kicked a couch hard enough to break it. Both my foot and the couch.
- Cool Car: I've had 3 cars which were all nicknamed The Mortem Mobile, since I wished everyone of them was a hearse.
- Evil Red Head: Yes, I'm a redhead, and yes, I have evil tendencies. One guy who called me a ginger had all of his bed things dumped into a nearby lake. But I'm not always that way.
- Fiery Red Head: Subverted. Everyone I know thinks I'll act this way, when in fact I'm pretty down to earth. Except sometimes (see above).
- Lurker: Sometimes I'll sit on campus for a while just listening to people, pretending to be a spy.
- Mind Screw: Ask me what I think about anything metaphysical.
- Nightmare Fuel: At least when in costume for work, in which I play a cannibal hillbilly who tells jokes.
- Obligatory Swearing: Justified. I swear like an Irishmen because I'm part Irish. And Scottish. And German. And Dutch. And French. And Chinese. And Vietnamese. And Cherokee.
- Post Modernism: I seem to do this with everything I do.
- Red-Headed Hero: Despite having evil tendencies, I'm pretty generous and friendly. Hell, sometimes I volunteer at a local daycare and play with the kids.
- Sarcasm Mode: A lot.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: Which usually crosses over with Unsound Effect.