- Brilliant, but Lazy: In my defence, I have a good memory for facts and don't need to do masses of studying.
- Brutal Honesty: It... gets me into trouble occasionally. Borderline Innocently Insensitive sometimes.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Given to her by her mother
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: And how.
- Smarter Than You Look: A memorable example in a second hand bookshop.
Owner: You didn't find anything you liked, then?(Points at the Edward VII biography and collection of essays about life in Soviet Russia that her stepdad is buying for her)Holliequ: Those ones are mine.
- Somewhere, a Historian is Crying: Or, more likely, ranting.
- Technical Pacifist
Tropers / Holliequ
A lurking troper. Mostly likely to be found adding to British Long Runners or one of the many films that make up her somewhat eclectic tastes. Tropes associated with Holliequ: