Yo! Did you get embarrassed when I said that?? I hope you did. I love seeing people cringe when I say "yo" ;D At the moment I'm just a normal 13 year old who's dropped out of school. Naturally, I spend all day surfing TV Tropes and making characters sheets. Currently in progress are: Flunk Punk Rumble and Okane Ga Nai. I believe that every character sheet needs sprucing up with pictures if there are none. To Love-Ru? That was me that added all of the chara-pics. Situated in the worst country in the world, otherwise known as England, I dream of working for Square Enix and escaping this dreary dump. My deviantArt. My under-nourished fanfiction.
- Berserk Button: Don't call anime a cartoon, don't call anime a manga. Manga is a book. Anime is animated. Get it right sis.
- Bi the Way
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I used to get top scores in my school exams, unfortunately I have this rather bad habit of sleeping in and missing school.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: It may not show up in the above photo but on my passport, my skin is the same colour as the white background.
- Heavy Sleeper: on a good day I'll fall asleep at 3am and wake up at 5pm. I've been known to sleep all day literall and stay up all night. Not even a fire alarm woke me up once.
- Major Yaoi Fangirl
- Not a Morning Person.
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Sleepyhead: Cloud Cuckoolander version.
- Spoiler Hound: Badly. The minute I find something shocking in a manga/anime/video game I always go onto The Other Wiki to see if it's true and what comes after it.
Anime/manga I love
- Fairy Tail
- Flunk Punk Rumble / Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- KATEKYOHITMANREBORN <33
- Kore Wa Zombie Desuka
- Lucky Star
- Naruto, kinda. I follow it but I don't like it as much as I used to.
- Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
- The World God Only Knows