- All Guys Want Cheerleaders: Pretty thoroughly averted, seeing as in my experience a good portion of cheerleaders are just shallow Brainless Beauties totally devoid of any real personality. I figure, why not just avoid the whole clique to begin with?
- Ambiguously Gay: I'm a straight male (haven't yet kissed someone romantically, though) who just so happens to like acting. That's all. And Wicked is a great musical! It doesn't even come close to reflecting my sexuality at all!
- Although bring Neil Patrick Harris or Miles Edgeworth into the picture and...yeah. (You know, there really is no good way to phrase this...)
- Berserk Button: I canNOT stand people who think they're perfect.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Hoo boy, where to start? I've yelled at soap because it wouldn't come off my arm in the shower. I've commented on the unfairness behind libraries (hey, it's not my fault certain groups of TOTALLY EVIL PEOPLE could keep checking books out, thereby preventing you from ever reading them!...somehow).
- Nakama: Currently a member of two: one from my Theater class and the other made of geenyusess lyke mee.
- Update: welp, certain events have basically caused me to retreat into my shell and verbally attack people whom I used to trust. (Which sucks.) I've found new friends, but I still feel guilty about losing the old ones, even though what went down was mostly a massive misunderstanding, and on top of which very few people seem capable of trusting my side of the story on anything and oh god I've gone crosseyed. But still.
Tropers / Capricornus
Describe Capricornus here. Eh, sure, why not? It's not like I have anything better to do..... I'm your average male straight-but-hopeless ubernerd, to say the least. I've got (or atleast I think I've got- self-diagnoses (is that even a word?!) are weird like that) numerous personality disorders and quirks from Asperger's syndrome to Avoidant-personality syndrome. It would certainly explain certain events...So yeah. I may not look it (having low self-esteem and a tendency to avoid social events and pictures IS NOT FUN AT ALL, I ASSURE YOU), but I'm pretty big on video games, although I hate the name- it's so 80s-esque. I'm also a fan of Axis Powers: Hetalia (I'm Greece/Estonia/hints of Austria), Pokémon, Ace Attorney, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (totally beats Melee, in my eyes), Castlevania, The 39 Clues, Harry Potter, Touhou Project, and Chrono Trigger. Tropes associated with me: