"They say that life is like a basket ball: it's got its ups and downs, and it's controlled by people who are taller and richer than you'll ever be."If you happen to have time to waste and motivation to find this page, you'll learn that I'm yet another one of the many Tropers that monkey about this site. I've been visiting this site since about April of the previous year (when I spotted a link to it on the Transformers Wiki. An Archive Binge ensued,) and though I can't remember when I first joined, I've been making the occasional edit whenever I feel the need to help. And no, I'm not as uncertain as I used to be. That's good, right? Right?
—Anonymous, yet it's a phrase I live by.
Tropes Associated With Battra09416:
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Critical Backlash: Even with all the flak it's gotten, I do enjoy the Transformers Film Series
- Deadpan Snarker: Emphasis on deadpan
- Friendless Background: It's not something I'm fond of note
- Hey, You!: I only remember the names of people if I actually talk to them frequently. Naturally, this means I can rarely remember the names of people
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: I'm usually the Zoidberg
- The Cave Of Dragonflies: Forum members know me as Exo-Raikou
- The Quiet One
- True Neutral
- The reason the guy that caused my Friendless Background sucks speech: I have one big speech planned for the guy. Not that I'm ever going to have the chance to deliver it to him