Tropes That Apply To Me
- Atheism: I find it improbable to the point of disbelief that the laws of science as we know them would allow for the existence of any being or beings that could be considered a god OR be mistaken for one.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I found some money! Now what was I doing again?
- Chaotic Neutral: I will not break the law without a very good reason to. That said, I'm not one to follow orders mindlessly and if I can see no good reason for a law to be in effect I will question it. For decades I've heard contradictory and arbitrary rhetoric of good, evil, and their relationship to Law. I've come to the conclusion that nobody really knows what they're doing exactly and that I'm going to have to figure it out for myself. To this end, I remain firmly neutral for now. Nobody seems to be very happy about that.
- Cloudcuckooland: Apparantly some places in Canada have become this. It's not as fun as it sounds.
- Only Sane Man: In comparison to the company I usually attract, anyway. In a boat of varied personalities I'm usually the voice of reason and caution.
- The Comically Serious Because you can only bear a constant onsalaught of other peoples "humor" before it isn't funny anymore.