Trivia: The Curse of Monkey Island
- Actor Allusion: Alan Young voicing a character named Haggis. Only difference is here, his last name's McMutton and the former's MacHaggis.
- Fake American: The Son Pirate from the end credits. Alexandra Boyd performed an American accent perfectly.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Raiden is ass-kissing Cloudcuckoolander Mr. Fossey?
- Haggis McMutton is voiced by none other than Alan Young (Scrooge McDuck, himself).
- You'll find it hard not to think of Cutthroat Bill when hearing Jecht's voice in Final Fantasy X.
- Also, Gary freaking Coleman as Kenny Falmouth, along with Mary Kay Bergman as Minnie "Stronie" Goodsoup, Glenn Quinn (of Angel fame) as Pirate #5, Terry McGovern ("Launchpad McQuack") as Captain Blondebeard and Cruff, and Earl Boen (of Terminator fame) as LeChuck.
- Promoted Fanboy: Dominic Armato, Monkey Island Fanboy and voice of Guybrush Threepwood.
- Talking to Himself: There are a lot of actors who voiced multiple characters (even though said characters have never met each other). They are: Alexandra Boyd, who does Elaine and the Son Pirate; Denny Delk, who does Murray, Skully and the Father Pirate; Michael Sorich, who does Edward Van Helgen and Charles DeGoulash the Ghost Groom; the aforementioned Terry McGovern; Tom Kane as Captain René Rottingham and the Lost (Flying) Welshman; Harvey Jason as the Cabaña Boy and Effete LaFoot; S. Scott Bullock as Lemonhead and Pirate #2; Victor Raider-Wexler as Slappy Cromwell and the Snowcone Guy; Dave Fennoy as King André and Pirate #3; George DelHoyo as Palido Domingo and Pirate #1; and Roger Behr as Mort the Gravedigger, Stu Boyle and Pirate #4. Even Dominic Armato can have a short "conversation" with himself (he also voiced the incomprehensible restaurant drive-thru speaker).