Trivia: Masked Rider
- Hey, It's That Guy!: This show was the earliest big work (pun unintended) for Verne Troyer, who did stunts for — who else? — Ferbus.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Skull is Combat Chopper.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The three-part Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers episodes have not been seen in America for over a decade, and as for the series itself there are very few episodes released on VHS and DVD. Still, there is YouTube. This and The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nóg are also the only live-action Saban shows currently unavailable on Netflix, as well as the only ones not to be released on DVD by Shout! Factory.
- Though thanks to all of Power Rangers being on Netflix, viewers can at least see the three-parter.
- Name's the Same: "Roborider", the name applied to Shadowmoon, was originally the name for one of Kotaro's forms, which became known as "Super Gold".
- Interestingly enough, in the adaptation, the power that was meant to become Super Gold was first used to create Robo Rider.
- Under Age Casting: A really bad example: As mentioned under "Playing Gertrude" on the main page, Candace Kita (then known as Candace Camille Bender), the actress playing Barbara, was fifteen at the time.
- What Could Have Been: In the beginning, Saban's Masked Rider was supposed to be a very different show. Several big differences included Edenoi exploding, no Ferbus, a different Albee and Molly, different voices for Chopper & Magno, no original villain footage... Yet, Ted Jan Roberts is still Dex. As seen in this pilot.