- Fan Nick Name: "Coco," bestowed by Tom Hanks on the second night of Conan's Tonight Show, popularized by Bradley Cooper, and quickly adopted by the fans. Conan has reluctantly embraced it since, and Team Coco is now the name of the show's website and all of their various official social media accounts.
- Milestone Celebration: The 11/8/11 episode was Conan's one year anniversary. May not seem like a big deal, but keep in mind, Conan's last gig didn't even make it that far.
- They celebrated it a little later with a prime-time "Best Of" Clip Show.
- September 23, 2013 marked Conan's 20th anniversary of being on TV. They commented on it at the time, but the real celebration came Oct 28-31 with a week of 20 Years of Conan specials: clips from all of his shows.
- No Budget: Conan often complains that because they are on cable, they "don't have a lot of scratch." Particularly as the premise for "Basic Cable Name That Tune."
- You Look Familiar: Conan will point out if an actor in a sketch is the same person that appeared earlier in the show in an unrelated sketch. This has especially been prevalent in the episodes during the 9/15/04-9/18/04 week, when Brian Stack played an audience member too exhausted from heat to laugh, yet also appeared in other unrelated sketches.
Conan: (singing) It's the show that reuses actors multiple times!