Trivia: Busou Shinki
Related to the Toyline
- Development Hell: MMS Type Motorcycle Estoril and MMS Type Cruiser Jill Rivers; two prototype Shinkis with armor that could be configured into a Motorcycle mode. Sadly, there has been no word from Konami on if they ever come out.
- Beyond these two you have Flamberge and Corsesca. Two unknown types that were only shown as unpainted prototypes and drawings.
- The possibility of Konami releasing any more Shinkies has dimmed drastically over the past few years, especially after Konami had a liquidation sale on what few remaining figures they had left.
- Fan Nickname: "Babypuncher" for Juvisy, due to how powerful she could become in Battle Rondo if she's given the right parts.
- No Export for You: There was a short North American release of the franchise, but it came as quickly as it went. And with the current market, your best bet for getting one is importing.
- Saved from Development Hell: It seems Kotobukiya, the group behind Frame Arm Girls, has picked up the Busou Shinki license as they showed off model kits for Arnval and Strarf at Wonfes 15.
- Talking To Herself: In Episode 6, Kana Asumi voices not just Ann, but also the terrorist and SWAT Arnvals.