Trivia: Anger Management
- Fake Nationality: Galaxia/Gary.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Given that it's an Adam Sandler movie, it's given that there would be a lot of cameos. Among the least obvious, children of the nineties might recognize the fake Judge as The Chief (In one of her last roles before her death).
- Alternatively when she's not Judging Adam Sandler or finding Carmen she is moonlighting as a DJ in The Warriors.
- Actor Allusion: Sheen has previously played a ballplayer: Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn, in the film Major League.
- In the final episode, Corbin Bernsen played "Roger", the general manager of Charlie's old team, who addresses Charlie as "Wild Thing". Bernsen had played a "Roger" in that movie too.
- Casting Gag: Charlie Sheen has a daughter named Sam in Real Life too.
- Five Year Plan: The producers of the show offered FX a 10-90 production plan in which 90 episodes were ordered after the show proved itself during the first ten episodes.
- The Danza: Charlie Sheen as Charlie Goodson, Martin Sheen as Martin Goodson, and Michael Boatman as Michael.
- Real-Life Relative:
- Charlie's dad is played by his real-life dad, Martin Sheen.
- Michael Arden and Andy Mientus (Patrick and Andy) are a real-life couple as well as onscreen.