Series: Anger Management
Charlie Sheen stars as Dr. Charlie Goodson, who was a minor league baseball player until a fit of anger wrecked his knee and ended his career. He's now an anger management therapist in a complicated relationship with fellow therapist Dr. Kate Wales (Selma Blair). He is also a divorced father of a neurotic daughter Sam Goodson (Daniella Bobadilla) and has a friendly relationship with his ex-wife, Jennifer Goodson (Shawnee Smith).
Tropes Used In This Series Include:
- All Women Are Lustful: Very often.
- Black Best Friend: Michael.
- Camp Gay: Patrick.
- Fatal Flaw: Charlie simply can not refuse to have sex with a woman, no matter how much trouble it will get him in.
- Geek Reference Pool: An episode featuring a Hollywood Nerd named Monica fell squarely into this trope. All actual geek references were very basic Star Wars references, and Monica's cosplay outfit (while superficially inspired by Yoko Littner) was allegedly from a Show Within a Show called "Gina X".
- He Is Not My Boyfriend / She Is Not My Girlfriend: The relationship between Charlie and Kate.
- Ms. Fanservice: Kate.
- Racist Grandpa: Ed.
- Screw Politeness Im A Senior: Ed.
- Stalker with a Crush: Nolan toward Lacey.