Throw It In: Fan Works
- During the DC Nation Olympics Arc, it was completely unintentional for Hades to actually kill Arsenal. The intent by the plot-runner and Hades-mun was just to get him high, removing him from the fight. The fact the Roy player ran with it and made Hades simulate a heroin overdose completely changed the ending, prompting the Sadistic Choice the Greek Gods would force on Donna later.
- In Part III of Bart The General, a door bell can be heard ringing in the background when Bart talks about throwing a sponge at a mirror.
- Queen Of All Oni: Chapter 14 has a scene of most of the Shadow Hand playing poker, and another of Right comforting Jade after her confrontation with her father. Neither was originally planned, but were added spur of the moment.
- Per Word of God, Tarakudo's brief cameo at the end of Chapter 16 was a last minute addition.
- Hoyle's Rules of Dragon Poker allows players to add cards from other games in and play them.
230. If a card from another game is successfully snuck in after the session has begun and one round played, the card is valid and must be used in the manner intended by the original game.
- While writing Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic, Prison Island Break, author Breech Loader's computer apparently suffered a malfunction and 15 pre-written chapters - including those pertaining to the vital 'riot' arc - were lost. Breech managed to re-write 15 chapters in three weeks. By her standards for chapter lengths, that's about 52,500 words. That's 2,500 words per day. An awful lot of things changed.
- Part of the reason for the convoluted Triang Relations is because of the huge arguments between the co-authors as to the end pairing. Now that they have parted, the debate seems to have eased off - for now.