Tear Jerker: X-Men: The Last Stand
- Scott has it bad in this move, the first time we see him he's sitting alone in his room sporting a Beard of Sorrow.
- When Logan of all people tries reaching out to him, Scott spitefully snaps at him in return.
- Finally, when he joyfully reunites with Jean at the lake and she calms his powers down so he can take off his glasses, she murders him in cold blood.
- The deaths of Xavier (although The Stinger reveals that he managed to transfer his mind to the man in a coma) and Jean.
- When Wolverine and Strom rush in to find the Professors now empty chair, Storm cries, Wolverine actually howls in grief.
- The funeral scene, and Storm's speech too, but the scene where he actually dies is just as hard.
- Magneto abandoning Mystique after she takes the cure dart meant for him.
- No love for Warren. Does a kid cutting off his own wings because he's afraid of what his dad would think of him not bring a tear in the room?
- When Logan finds Scott's glasses at the lake, he keeps them with him at all times until their destroyed possibly as a kind of Tragic Keepsake.
- Just fives simple words.
"Jean, what happened to Scott?"